2009年1月11日 星期日

5題翻譯答案

86. Jenice doesn’t get along with her mother-in-low.
87. The soap opera is dramatic; the characters of it are always crying.
88. I like that movie, because it reflected my perspective in politics.
89. I really appreciate your timely help.
90. To millions of people around the world, Dalai Lama represents peace and wisdom.
91. Pierre is an influential food critic.
92. The beauty of that girl is beyond description.
93. Before curing the patients, doctors should identify what the disease is.
94. The design style of the architecture has a great influence on his students.
95. Ed is often hurried to get to work on time.
96. The Internet enables us to get enough information.
97. The business won’t make profits in the foreseeable future.
98. The miserable story of the little boy touched us, so we decided to adopt him.
99. On seeing John’s motorcycle, Tim was eager to have one of his own.
100. This project involves time- consuming and effort- making.
101. What my father said influenced my final decision.
102. Taipei 101 is currently the tallest skyscraper in the world.
103. She made up many stories to cover the lies.
104. Many people responded to our advertisement to apply for the jobs.
105. I am used to working overtime.
106. This book consists of five stories and some pictures.
107. I tried not to interfere with my father’s work.
108. This movie is worth seeing. I even saw it twice.
109. My yellow bike stands out from other ones.
110. Everyone in my Family loves ice cream, especially my sister.
111. The actress spilled the tea on my short by accident.
112. You don’t have to worry about that. After all, it’s not your fault.
113. I would rather watch TV at home alone than go to the KTV with friends.
114. Where I live is the capital of Taiwan, and it’s also the biggest city on the island.
115. It’s worthwhile to take exercise everyday.
116. This movie combines action scenes with romance plots.
117. Aside from being delicious, the fruit is also nutritious.
118. Taking the MRT makes getting around Taipei convenient and rapid.
119. The historical heritage and arts activities in Taipei are abundant.
120. Taipei is an energetic city, and I am proud of being a citizen of her.
121. I am so scared of spiders, though I don’t know why.
122. I picked up a gold necklace on my way to the bank.
123. To Billy’s disappointment, nobody remembers his birthday.
124. That dog barks at anyone who passes by.
125. Every time my father watches the TV program, he falls asleep.
126. I want to see my sister’s reaction to the good news.
127. Many people consider the cockroaches disgusting, and so do I.
128. The reason why I am afraid of cockroaches is that my brother used to play tricks on me with them.
129. One day, when I was in my sleep, he put one cockroach on my leg.
130. I was scared to jump off the bed immediately, and since then, cockroaches are synonymous with terrors.
131. Life is short, so you don’t have to waste your time worrying about others’ judgment on you.
132. The whole book was printed with recycled paper.
133. I only wear the shirts made from/of cotton.
134. Although I haven’t seen Luke for many years, I still keep in touch with him.
135. Mary put on an advertisement on the newspaper and waited for reply.
136. The class leader has authority over the students when the teacher is absent.
137. The idea of living in London appeals to me.
138. Hank threatened me to pour the water on my head.
139. John’s father is satisfied with his excellent grades.
140. The cast of the movie guaranteed its success.
141. Gina’s health problems resulted from overeating during the recent years.
142. Please adjust the volume of the radio to be loud. I can barely hear the music.
143. The boy was caught on the spot for stealing the toy.
144. Please ensure that you won’t forget to repay me the money.
145. His proficiency in foreign languages impresses us a lot.
146. Don’t force me to do anything I don’t want to.
147. The museum is crowded with tourists.
148. The bus I take on weekdays is always crowded with commuters.
149. I always have to push my way through the crowd to get off the bus.
150. David takes the MRT to school, but he prefers taking the bus back home.

沒有留言: